1. JAVA -Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
2. DOT NET – .NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library named as Framework Class Library and provides language interoperability across several programming languages.
3. PYTHON – Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
4. PHP – Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
5. ANDROID – Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google. It is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, and is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
6. DATA ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING – Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention
7. BIG DATA ANALYSIS – “Big data” is a field that treats ways to analyze, systematically extract information from, or otherwise deal with data sets that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software.
8. SOFTWARE TESTING – Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the software product or service under test
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.